The following rules, in addition to our general rules, apply only to Pickle Solo. Click Here for Pickle Duo, Pickle Quad, and Pickle Quad Mod rules or Click Here for general server rules.
Pickle Solo is unique to our other team limit servers in that it is an experience designed for the solo player. Even if you played on the "O.G." Pickle Solo (sunsetted in 2020) or spent time mastering the rules of our other team-limit servers, Pickle Solo is different. We encourage you to take a moment and read the following rules which are adapted from our main team limit rules and follow them. We know reading is boring, but we don't want to have to see you go. We love you.
1. Team Limit Violation:
- Pickle Solo has a team/group limit of 1. You may not exceed this limit at any time for any reason. This includes but is not limited to Gathering/Trading/Roaming/Conversing Together/Comparing Dick Size/Raiding/Dancing/Scouting/Countering/Partying and/or completing Monuments with other players/friends/acquaintances/alt accounts/frenemies etc. unless you are actively trying to kill one another, in a safe zone or at a community/server event preapproved by the administrators for the entirety of the time you are in a group over the server limit.
- On Pickle Solo we will sometimes consider sharing/combining/giving anything willingly as teaming. You should absolutely avoid giving/trading any amounts of items such as sulfur, explosives, rockets, timed explosives etc. with any other players on our Pickle Solo server as it will likely be seen as exceeding the team limits.
- Specifically, on Pickle Solo, you may not have alliances with others. Players have the free will to decide who they will and will not engage with but be aware that player interactions are monitored and any attempts to violate our policies will be met with moderation. This is different than our other servers because there should never be any reason for players to be together for any reason as this is a solo server. If you manage to make friends and wish to interact with them outside of safe zones or random chats through a wall/global chat you should strongly consider switching to one of our higher team-limit servers such as Pickle Duo.
Exceeding the Team Limit will result in a 24 hour (1 day) suspension from Pickle team limit servers.
- Breaking the Team Limit rules during any activity that involved PvP or raiding as well as sharing/combining raiding resources will result in a 14-day (2-week) suspension.
2. Base Authorizations:
- You may not have any additional users authorized on any TC/Lock/Trap and/or assigned a bag/bed (there is no limit on beds/bags in your base, only players assigned to beds/bags).
- We will take care not to moderate over-the-limit authorizations on visibly decayed/raided bases with unlocked TCs.
Exceeding the Base Authorization limit will result in a 24 hour (1 day) suspension from Pickle team limit servers.
3. Allied Base Distance Limits:
- As allies are not allowed, there are no base distance limit rules on Pickle Solo. While you can decide not to raid a player who lives nearby, you should still follow expected gameplay and know that player interactions are monitored. You can agree to be neutral (neutrality is defined in our FAQ) but it is a slippery slope and can easily turn into a Rule 1 team limit violation.
There are no bans for Base Distance Limits on Pickle Solo.
We pride ourselves on verifying and collecting enough evidence before issuing bans. We will not ban players for hearsay or without proof that rules were violated, if you are banned you should understand that it was determined warranted. The duration of a ban depends on the violation (listed above). We will make attempts to close base doors and deposit loot from any player characters who may have been banned while outside of their base however this is done as a courtesy gesture of goodwill and is not guaranteed. Attempts should be made to privately send the coordinates of your base(s) to the moderators by opening a ticket in Discord as otherwise, we may be unable to locate your base. We are not responsible for any issues that arise during the period of your ban/appeal, this includes raids/PvP interactions occurring at the time of the ban or to players "sleeping" after being disconnected.
A second suspension within a year for any violation involving team/base/allied distance limits will be permanent with limited options to appeal directly to administrators. Any third violations are permanent with no appeal. You would still be able to connect to non-team limit Pickle servers.
(Have you read the rules and still have questions or need clarification? Check out the F.A.Q.s here)